Prev: Re: [GZG] INS NewsReport - Battle Off Neptune Scuttles Kra'Vak Reinforcement Bid Next: Re: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills....

[GZG] ECC Query: Low hills....

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:15:36 -0500
Subject: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills....

query for those ECC bound:

I'm running a Dirtside game in the Sat 2-6 pm slot. I've discovered I'm
bit short on low hills suitable for 1/300th (aka 6mm) scale. 2" hill
heights
acceptable for 25mm are kind of overkill. Seems like my focus on 25mm
shows
up here and there....

If anyone happens to be bringing a few low hills they might not be using
in
that slot, shoot me an e-mail (I might like to borrow them for the
slot). I
don't need a lot of hills, but a few adds a bit of contour to the map.

Tom

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine