Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

[GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:01:16 +1100
Subject: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

G'day Tom,

> My Mom, in one of her incarnations, taught kindegarten.
> She never seemed to have a problem. If a 100 pound lady
> could manage 24 unruly kindergarten children, I'm sure a
> 20 ton walker could manage six fat tree-bear sausage-oids.

My Mum taught 4-8 year olds for 45 years, which means that I know that
the above is a mis-statement. Kindy teachers are way scarier than a
measly walker!!!! ;)

> And for the record, that Jon has some cheek to suggest
> Derek would be having you renovated. He's lucky you don't
> get to Merry Old very often....

Well then he may be quaking in his boots to find out I'll be there twice
this year and have the intention of tracking him down finally ;)

Which reminds me are there any cons in the UK in mid September (couldn't
find any on the web, but thought I'd ask anyways)

Thanks

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates