Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm

Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:10:05 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm

G'day,

> This is a "third way" that, on reflection, I may well take:
> master-cast the legs as separate parts, then assemble them into a
> variety of different single-piece castings in the production moulds
> to supply as (random?) pose variants....

This I like very much.... even I'm weakening on the "spend money on
figs" vs "renovate bits of HOUSE front" (HOUSE emphasised as last time
wise cracking Jon pretended Derek thought I needed the renovating!)....
after all in the Fulton household we'd all have to go 15mm if one of us
did ;)

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm Next: Re: [GZG] QUESTION Re: Walkers in 15mm