Prev: [GZG] Walkers was Re: [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the Next: [GZG] Walkers in 15mm

Re: [GZG] Walkers was Re: [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 02:17:18 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Walkers was Re: [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the

Ah, if only I could figure out how to model or sculpt them, I could
either fulfill my small need or provide a master for reproduction. Alas
my skills are meager in that area. So, far I have had to convert from
existing models.

-Eli

U are not alone...  But then again I like the Battletech idea

Prev: [GZG] Walkers was Re: [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the Next: [GZG] Walkers in 15mm