Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store! Next: [GZG] Trying to e-mail Mary Gentle

[GZG] ECC

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:03:24 -0600
Subject: [GZG] ECC

For the first time in a dog's age, I might actually make it to ECC.

Shocking, I know.

I may be flying in relatively late Friday.  Is there cheap
transportation available to the hotel, and/or someone else who will be
getting in late with whom I can split a cab?

Second, if someone would be willing to let me crash in their room, it
would make this a lot easier for me financially.  I'll of course go in
half on the room bill.	It will just be myself, and I'll even take
floor space if I'm forewarned to bring a blanket.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store! Next: [GZG] Trying to e-mail Mary Gentle