Prev: Re: [GZG] (no subject) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

Re: [GZG] (no subject)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:07:12 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] (no subject)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have to admit, the RAFM tank is seriously overpriced (as is the rest
of
> that line). Their Grav APC (go look at it) is just plain fugly.

Before RAFM re-released them, the grav tanks were going for around
$100 a piece on eBay.

I thought for a while about getting one as I have three, and wanted
four.

I have one of their Grav APCs. It was all that was available at the
time, so I can easily do without THEM.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] (no subject) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!