Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store! Next: [GZG] (no subject)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:54:38 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

>On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 09:01, Ground Zero Games
><<mailto:jon@gzg.com>jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>

>>You wouldn't know if the main gun will fit as a replacement of the
>>old Rafm/Martian metals Grav Tank?
>
>No idea, I'm afraid - while I've seen the pics of the RAFM/MM tanks,
>I've never actually seen one "in the metal", so I don't know what the
>gun mounting point is like at all. I can tell you that the mounting
>end of the gun on our tank is a block approx. 10mm wide x 7mm high,
>if that's any help.
>

>It does, the mounting space on the model is 11mm wide and it looks
>like your gun is longer but I think it is do-able.
>
>I got the model years ago out of a bargain bin with everything but
>the gun. And it hase been sitting in my armor junkyard since. Now it
>looks like it might have a new life.

When you next place an order with us, remind me about this and I'll
send you a free gun for it!  :-)

The gun on our tank is 32mm from mounting to muzzle. If that's too
big, you might prefer the short plasma gun from the V15-18A, which is
only 18mm long and from what I recall looks closer to the gun on the
RAFM/MM tank.

Jon (GZG)