Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:47:29 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Previews of latest 15mm now up on the store!

> Rafm still (again?) has theirs; dunno about the comparative sizing
(too bad
> most manufacturers think a scale key ruins their pretty pictures;
thanks,
> Jon!), but I far prefer Jon's turret, if I can judge from the piccies.
Call
> 'em an upgrade...

Just what I was thinking, and it gets it out of the Graveyard.

How many of y'all have 15mm junkyards? I need to finish the board but I
have
all the pieces down to the appropriate barnyard animals.

Also, at $25US

As I recall RAFM's prices are Dollars Canadian, so about 80% of US$.
still
about twice Jon's with the current exchange rate.

> Admittedly, with all the unpainted gropos I have, this ol' vacchead
> wouldn't mind seeing a few of these backing them up.

I still haven't gotten the Utility trucks for my "Moon" board/game
yet...
But man I want some. Now if only I could get some hours....

But short hours do give me time to paint so I shouldn't complain.

Approx. 8cm long by 4cm by the picture, so about the same size as the
RAFM
Tank.

--
Evyn