Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG at Hammerhead, and updates on other stuff... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG at Hammerhead, and updates on other stuff...

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG at Hammerhead, and updates on other stuff...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:55:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG at Hammerhead, and updates on other stuff...

Whereas I drive twice a year about 50 mi, each way, twice a year about
220
mi, each way, to spend the weekend gaming, and almost every year about
700-900 (whether in Indiana or Ohio) each way, for a slightly longer
period.

I understand that some of us in the colonies make a bigger thing of such
events...

Of course, I don't hang from perfectly lovely cliff faces that would
look a
good deal less lovely if I did.

The_Beast

<roger@firedrake.org