Prev: [GZG] If you've been looking for the perfect way to travel through space (and perhaps time) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG at Hammerhead, and updates on other stuff...

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG at Hammerhead, and updates on other stuff...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:07:00 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG at Hammerhead, and updates on other stuff...

Weather and everything else permitting, we will be at HAMMERHEAD at
Kelham Hall this Sunday (15th); as far as we know we'll be in or near
our usual spot in the Carriage Court. We have done our best to
replenish stocks after the very busy January, but there may be some
items that are still in limited supply - so please come and see us
early if you can!

We MAY have a couple of surprise new items in 15mm out in time for
the show - if possible I'll try to get some preview pics up before
the day, but otherwise you'll just have to come and see us to see
what they are....

One special request to any of you who are planning on buying stuff
from us on Sunday: it is very difficult for us to take credit/debit
card payments at this show, because of the terrible-to-non-existent
mobile phone reception in the Carriage Court (at least on the network
that we use) which means that we can't make authorisation calls on
card transactions without leaving the stand and going outside! It
would therefore be very much appreciated if, where possible, you
could bring good old-fashioned cash or even chequebooks - thanks in
advance.

On other things, we have now caught up to date with the huge
post-Christmas order rush, and we're now back to our usual turnround
speed on most orders; there may be a little further disruption caused
by this weekend's show and the one at Tonbridge (Cavalier) the
following Sunday (22nd), but overall things are pretty much back to
normal!

I've had a few folks asking about progress on the FT Fleet naming
contest that has been running since last October - well, because I
haven't had the time to (a) go through all the entries in detail
(there have been a lot, and they're still coming in) or (b) get any
more of the mystery fleet's ships into production yet, the contest is
still open for the time being. More info as soon as I can get round
to it.

That's about it for the moment, hope to see some of you on Sunday,
and look out for the previews of the latest releases very soon!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com