Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels Next: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 02:05:29 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

According to that logic there hasn't been any sort of advance then.
Every modern armor is just a refinement of previous technologies. Kevlar
weave instead of cotton or linen. Plates of high-density ceremic instead
of metal. I'm pretty sure if you held up a flak vest it would register
as armor with our ancient counterparts.

-Eli
From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@gmail.com>