Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels Next: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 20:31:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Evyn MacDude <infojunky@ceecom.net>
wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 06:45, Allan Goodall <agoodall@hyperbear.com>
wrote:

>> On the one hand, you have some arguing "bolt action rifles versus
>> power armour does not make a realistic game".
>
> Leaving realism aside, this is one of my favorite scenarios. Hunting
PA with
> antitank rifles. Especially with things like limited communication on
the
> low tec side.
>
> As a massed infantry fight like some many seem to like it's not so
good. But
> in the patrol vs. patrol it is a hoot. But then again I like tactical
> challenges.

Crunch Guns from TNE. . . 14.5mm monstrosities that existed for one
reason, to kill body armor.  Could be manufactured by any TL6-capable
TEDdie out there.

That's an interesting fight.  Lopsided, but still worth playing.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels Next: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels