Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels Next: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:28:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

e thought a couple of times of doing a BB -> FMA conversion, but in the
end decided that BB is quirky and fun enough on it's own to not warrant
doing it.  I somehow feel that FMA'd BB would be a slightly more serious
game, and would lose flavor. <shrug>

FMA Rollerball OTOH... :)

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Hudak, Michael <mihudak@state.pa.us>
wrote:

> I gotta figure out how to do this.....  :-)
>
> From an arizona news article:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2009-01-29/news/arizona-cardinals-fans-be
tter-get-ferocious-or-the-steeler-nation-will-eat-them-alive/2

> "Last week, someone changed an electric road sign in Tempe to read "Go
> Steelers." Somebody had to see whoever did that in the act. Why wasn't
the
> responsible party found beaten in a nearby alley? If a Cardinals fan
pulled
> that stunt in Pittsburgh, you can bet he would be. "
>
> Maybe someday I'll have to figure out a conversion of Blood Bowl to
FMA.