Prev: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels Next: Re: [GZG] Tech Levels

Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:13:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games?

I gotta figure out how to do this.....	:-)

>From an arizona news article:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2009-01-29/news/arizona-cardinals-fans-be
tter-get-ferocious-or-the-steeler-nation-will-eat-them-alive/2

"Last week, someone changed an electric road sign in Tempe to read "Go
Steelers." Somebody had to see whoever did that in the act. Why wasn't
the responsible party found beaten in a nearby alley? If a Cardinals fan
pulled that stunt in Pittsburgh, you can bet he would be. "

Maybe someday I'll have to figure out a conversion of Blood Bowl to FMA.
 :-)