Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...? Next: Re: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video

Re: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 14:23:47 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video

On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 07:21:30AM -0500, Tom B wrote:
>I had no idea (heard it recently, haven't had a chance to confirm) that
>there were some U.N.I.T. spinoff shows/movies. Any of you Who-vians or
>residents of Britannia care to confirm/deny this?

Definitely not at this point, though it's shown up a fair bit in
Torchwood as well as in Doctor Who. Certainly if you've seen the end of
the most recent Who series (not the Christmas special) they seemed to be
setting up for a possible spinoff, but I've heard nothing better than
rumours.

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] QUESTION: are SAWs becoming less significant...? Next: Re: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video