Prev: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games? Next: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Current status on orders......

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 23:11:36 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Current status on orders......

Hello all, I hope that 2009 is shaping up OK for you so far......

I thought I had better post something here for general info,
particularly to those of you who have either placed an order with us
in the last few days or are planning to do so shortly.

We're running a bit behind with order processing at the moment, due
to sheer pressure of work. We've had the busiest pre- and
post-Christmas period I can remember since the business has been
running, which on one level is great (recession? What recession?) as
it gives us some welcome extra capital to invest in new product and
also gives us a bit of a financial cushion against any lean months
that may come later in the year. BUT, the downside of it is that
we've shifted so much stuff that stocks are currently very low on
many ranges, and we're working as hard as possible to re-make
supplies at the same time as packing and dispatching orders - plus
we're trying to get at least some stock in hand for the coming shows
in February (Hammerhead in Newark on the 15th and Cavalier in
Tonbridge on the 22nd).

As many of you know, GZG has just two staff (including me), and there
are only so many hours in the day that we can work without burning
out either the casting machine or our sanity! So, right now things
are taking a bit longer than normal, and this situation may persist
through much of Feb - so we must ask you to be patient; you'll get
your orders as quickly as we can do them, but probably not at the
super-fast turnround that we normally offer when things are a little
calmer. If an order is quick, simple and we have the items in the
stock bins, then it may still go out in a day or so - but others will
take a few days for us to prepare.

As to the Hammerhead and Cavalier shows, we'll be there with as much
stock as we can make in the time we have available, but we can't
guarantee we'll have everything you'll want - and we also won't have
any time for last-minute pre-orders, so if you really need something
specific then PLEASE get a pre-order in to us SOON - realistically
this means THIS WEEKEND for Hammerhead, and next weekend for
Cavalier. Any later than that and we'll do what we can, but no
promises.

OK, thanks for reading, and as they say: "Normal service will be
resumed as soon as possible"!

Best,

Jon (GZG), 29.01.09.
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] New props for the zombie games? Next: [GZG] UN Recruiting Video