Prev: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming? Next: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:42:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 11:26:53AM -0500, John Lerchey wrote:
>As the non-appointed non-senator from Pennsylvania, I insist on an
addendum
>allowing for 6mm to also be subsidized as an even greener initiative.

Oh, you _know_ where this will go once the politicians and lobbyists get
hold of it - G*mes W*rksh*p gets its "1/2mm Chaos Death Dust Speck" army
so heavily subsidised that everybody buys one.

And probably makes them out of something biodegradable so that they have
to buy another one next week...

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming? Next: Re: [GZG] New Mini's Coming?