Prev: Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry rules, and 15mm alien 'natives' Next: Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry rules, and 15mm alien 'natives'

Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry

From: Doc <docagren@a...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:03:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] New to the list, and 2 questions: lift/jump infantry

Okay I been doing somethinking on this, and have to state it been way to
many years since I played Traveller, be it orginal, mega, or new era.?
But I do remember the wonderful feature of TL12 vrs TL5 forces

Are these Jump Packs small enough so that troops wearing them on the
ground are not at a disadvantage when it comes to going to ground?? What
about the noise level?? Are they limited to what they can carry with
these pack?? And how long are they power for?

I have to agree anything that flying above treeline will be easier
target then U would expect for the ground gunner.? but if they are
flying NOE in the treetops then going to be much harder to hit.? Of
course flying at top speed into a tree will suck and if u are using
sensors then well you better hope nothing out there spoofs them.

DOC Agren

??? Lurker on the Digest

In Memory of Russ Manduca 7/22/67-1/8/08

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have
hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for
anything else thereafter.

    ~ Ernest Hemmingway

"I'm a Member of Red Sox Nation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abc3CevHgms