Prev: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality Next: Re: [GZG] Small arms tech and troop quality

Re: [GZG] Question: small-arms tech and troop quality....

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:16:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question: small-arms tech and troop quality....

there any particular reason the SF trooper let the farmers get within
effective range. "

Because they were trying to avoid a confrontation because it would (for
example) draw attention to them instead of doing the real mission.

They might not have been gunning for farmers. They might have been
waiting for a High Value Target (TM) and were hoping to hide with a very
low profile until then...

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!