Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: small-arms tech and troop quality.... Next: Re: [GZG] Question: small-arms tech and troop quality....

[GZG] More Re: Question: small-arms tech and troop quality....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 17:16:48 +0000
Subject: [GZG] More Re: Question: small-arms tech and troop quality....

Just a quick correction/clarification to my last post:

Where I said:

"ALL I am talking about is raw weight of firepower in terms of
bullets or energy pulses being sent downrange with a reasonable
chance of killing something when they arrive, with all other factors
being equal for now. "

It really should have been:

"....with a reasonable chance of HITTING something when they arrive...."

Though even that's not strictly right, as it's more a case of
"AFFECTING" the target, whether that means physically hitting or just
putting down enough near misses to suppress them.

I'm not concerned with what happens after the bullets/pulses/whatever
arrive - that's the next step of the resolution.

Jon (GZG)