Prev: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:38:01 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2) is too busy with his Real Job of disarming explosives in the Middle
East
> and hasn't had time to relax on the list yet (then again there is that
whole
> time zone difference; he might actually be sleeping!), or

Point of Fact:	I am at Fort Hood, Texas.  Got medevaced out with eye
problems and during the last round of staff cuts at MNC-I Someone made
the decision that it would be convenient to cut the job of someone who
was in the US at the time.

I have, however, been busy as hell.

John
[1] Technically, I was deployed as part of the Explosive Hazard
Coordination Cell at MNC-I J7, but then attached to Task Force Troy
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea