Prev: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings Next: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings

Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

From: "Richard Bell" <rlbell.nsuid@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:47:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Robert N Bryett <rbryett@gmail.com>
wrote:
> As I said in an earlier posting, your engineering imagination and PSB
> mileage may vary, and be just as legitimate as mine. However for *me*:

I apologize for implying that my technobabble was good.  My intent was
to lament that technobabble comes easily to me, by the paragraph, or
even page, but a short story takes literally months, and is often
little more than a strained plot and dimensionless characters
desperately holding together feats of engineering.  If the story came
as easily as the technobabble, I would be as prolific as LRH (and
probably no better, but I would at least have a large volume of silt
in which to pan for gold).

Prev: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings Next: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings