Prev: Re: [GZG] Thrusters Next: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings

Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:31:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:30 PM, Robert N Bryett <rbryett@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Pivoting engines are a possibility, but bear in mind that we're
> probably talking about some kind of atomic rocket here, so we'd be

Did someone say Atomic Rocket?	This is a good moment to plug Winchell
Chung's site:

http://www.projectrho.com/rocket/index.html

Which is a fantastic resource for these kinds of questions. Note that
since we're using PSB "grav" drives, redirecting the thrust could be
easy or hard depending on the brand of PSB(tm) you use.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Thrusters Next: Re: [GZG] UNSC Workings