Prev: Re: [GZG] Thrusters Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:00:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

I thank everyone who contributed to this discussion. It is nice to have
sparked a discussion that went someplace. I will not thank John for
being less abusive/abrasive than he normally is. I did not ask for
opinion on real world UN failings and what he offered could have been
phrased in a manner that was much less volatile, regardless of what his
personal experience has been. I do not think that one's personal
experiences or the fact that one feels slighted or wronged gives them
permission to disregard the basic tenants of polite conversation and
mutual discussion.

There was a lot of good information given out by those who actually
wanted to contribute something useful to the discussion but, sadly,
reading through it was tainted by John's lack of self-control and then
the following defense it.

Once again, thank you to those who wanted to discuss this in a
productive manner.

-Eli

P.S. John, you mentioned that one contributer should read for
comprehension, not with his emotions. Perhaps it would do you some good
to write for information, not with your emotions.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Thrusters Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea