Prev: Re: [GZG] ?? on Power Projection Next: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 04:00:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

Eli,

I don't want this discussion to fall into a back and forth about a reply
but I think you need to consider Johns post for what it was - an actual
representation based on someone who has been on the ground and seen it.

At no point did he say anything negative about your, your post or
anything else, he just added (in his own way) a very accurate depiction
of the current UN.

Either setup an ignore filter for John or send his posts through the
De-Atkinson if you want polite discourse.  If you want to hear it from
the soldiers you will get it like that and more. (Or you will hear it
from the politically correct jackasses and it will sound all nice and
fluffy and make everyone happy).

All the best,

Bob Makowsky
82 Airborne