Prev: [GZG] ?? on Power Projection Next: Re: [GZG] A new vector movement system

Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:29:01 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Interesting mercenary idea

Well, thank you for contributing, but this really is the sort of flamey
reply I was hoping to avoid. There are a thousand and one ways to say
exactly what you just said without the obvious bias and distasteful
wording.
I respect your view and opinion, just don't shove it down my throat in
the
place where I go to have fun all the while heaping a big helping of
stink on
top of it.

-Eli