Prev: Re: [GZG] OT ECC8 Humor Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10

Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:22:39 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_25241_1228749759_2

just felt the wording on the comment was snarky. I have come to expect a
certain open-mindedness here and as none of this discussion has really
been done from a marketing standpoint (at least primarily). I thought
the sudden imposition of that concern seemed a little out of place and
abrupt, but I might have misread it.

I will admit that making them pacifistic may seem to be contrary to the
interests of a wargame, but it doesn't preclude their inclusion. It
would not be whoely out of place for the Ixx to be relatively peaceful
and ill-concerned/prepared for war but forced into it by the agression
of other species. My biggest worry is that the Ixx will once again be
pigeon-holed into being the big bad bugs.

Really, the Ixx can be anything a player wants them to be, so really,
all that is important is that Jon produces a kickass miniature line for
them.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] OT ECC8 Humor Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 10