Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour? Next: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

From: "James Moore" <jmooreou@g...>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 21:24:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

s anyone remember the Baufrin from the Renegade Legion universe?
Spider-centaur types, who sometimes changed personalities when they
molted.
They were also incredibly friendly to humans, and if I remember right
they
were herbivores and relatively pacifistic. Also not a hive, but they had
collective sort of community that was closely-knit. They seemed to be a
different take on the standard evil bug alien types.

				   James