Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour? Next: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@g...>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:53:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

like the idea as well.	What I find unlikely is that there would ever be
forces from multiple worldships involved in the same battle, be it FT,
SG,
or DS.	Unless, of course, they are both after the same thing, in which
case
they either are going to face off against each other, or will at least
be
unsupportive of each other.

Still a good idea.