Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour? Next: [GZG] Some 15mm Sci-fi stuff in the works

Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 16:33:44 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour?

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_19212_1228408424_2

s would definitely make sense. It is not a given, but it's a safe
assumption that other species of aliens would have different
"ethnicities" even within the same species. You could have red, black,
spotted, fire-back, red-sport, etc., etc. types of Ixx.

Different Ixx might have different superficial characteristics as well
(conversions?) ranging from simple coloration to more three-dimensional
characteristics such as horns, spines, heavier mandibles, etc. I would
just avoid anything that turns them into some sort of bio-diverse race
of mutagenica monstrocities. Too many of those already.

Sounds cool,

-Eli

From: Andy Hemming <nonsense_factory@hotmail.com>
aye - I thought having different strands of Ixx would be fun, almost Ixx
nationalities, which could then fight alongside or against existing
forces...

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ixx Psychology & behaviour? Next: [GZG] Some 15mm Sci-fi stuff in the works