Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:43:47 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Jaime, you are a machine. I wish I had an ounce of your talent/skill.
I've
been struggling with a scratch built airship project for over a year
now. I
will say that following your projects and some of the input from others
has
helped in this project. I can't wait to see how the finished project
looks.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)