Prev: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits Next: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:30:25 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

A lot of good stuff in this thread. Thank you very much for the input.
So, I
think I am going to go with platoons of 4, this allows them to break
down
into 2's if need be. A company would then be made up of 4 Platoons with
command section made up of 4 for a total of 24. This leaves me with an
extra
un-used unit that I can convert to some sort of support role or hold on
until I can get more.

Now I just need to investigate support vehicles for them. Perhaps some
of
GZGs new 15mm offerings will do the trick?

This will provide me with a pretty cool all-combat walker force to
field. We
tend to play on the company level so this shouldn't be too much trouble.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits Next: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits