Prev: Re: [GZG] SG house rules for the Ixx. Next: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:04:08 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits

Ryan,

More suits is not out of the question, so I appreciate any
organizational
assistance. Does their firepower factor into your idea at all? I keep
thinking that too many of them in one unit might be considered overkill.

I had already worked in a plan for transports and support, though I had
considered making their transports their support carriers as well as I
didn't see the transports coming directly into combat, but if they
carried
some advanced light rocket artillery they could easily hang back and
toss
out rocket motor support to the suits.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] SG house rules for the Ixx. Next: Re: [GZG] Help Organizing Battlesuits