Prev: Re: [GZG] SG house rules for the IXx [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: troop-carrying VTOLs....?

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <jaime.tiampo@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:38:09 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

> >Oh no worries about that. I produced 2 rings of both sizes tonight.
> >Tomorrow night I'll cut them down and detail them. then I have to
> >figure out how to mold and cast them. I suppose I could make the
> >half dozen by hand but I was hoping they'd catch on ;-)
> >
> >If anyone who casts and like these once they're done, I'd be amiable
> >to sending a set. ;-)
>

> Well, if they work out and are castable, we'd be happy to add them to
> the official range!  :-)
>
> Jon (GZG)

I think I can arrange to send them over to you. ;-) You'd be a better
judge
if they're castable but I can't see any issues with the current design.
We
can discuss the details once I have the final version done.

Jaime

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if
it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
   George Burns