Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] SGhouserulesfortheIXx [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:38:03 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

ther thing you could do is just to work the limitations of your
construction into the doctrine of the fleet. Maybe there simply are no
Superdreadnought size carriers in UNSC? I like the use of the nuts, it's
a very ingenious choice. Can't wait to see what you do to make them look
less like nuts and more like hull pieces.

BTW, I took a close look at the hangar construction and think you have
found a very simple yet elegant way to construct them out of just a
couple of pieces.

Keep up the good work,

-Eli

P.S. Do you ever make it down to any of the conventions in the NW
anymore?

Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] SGhouserulesfortheIXx [SEC=PERSONAL]