Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:49:23 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Jaime,

That is looking really great. I do have a question about the hangars and
flight decks. They look like they are glued to nuts. Is this just to
test
how they fit or are you planning on doing some conversions using nuts as
basis? We have had much discussion of the rings, I'd love to hear a bit
more
about the hangars.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)