Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC modeling Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC modeling

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC modeling

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <jaime.tiampo@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:56:35 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC modeling

2008/11/20  <emu2020@comcast.net>:
> Jaime, those look really cool. I hope your work out the styrene issue
> because it really is a nice look. If you can't crack it, could it also
work
> with straight struts?

I could try making them hexagonal instead of curved. That might work.
It would be easier to manufacture at my current skill level ;-)

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
    George Burns

Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC modeling Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC modeling