Prev: Re: [GZG] Bondage Next: Re: [GZG] Yet more re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon.....

Re: [GZG] Yet more re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon.....

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:45:41 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Yet more re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon.....

eady commented over there a couple times, but I want to speak up here as
well. The Mantis and Ixx are both lovely. The 15mm line has been pretty
much a consistent hit with me and my pals and continues to go that
direction. I am curious if the Ixx are envisioned as being more, less,
or equal tech to humans. This will greatly influence their vehicle and
equipment designs, I'm sure.

If the Ixx do well, will we be seeing more intelligent alien species?
That question may seem to answer itself, but you never know.

Any chance of doing unmanned versions of any of your walker designs for
those among us who would love some "think tanks"?

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bondage Next: Re: [GZG] Yet more re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon.....