Prev: Re: [GZG] Bondage Next: Re: [GZG] Bondage

Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC

From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@w...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:22:43 GMT
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC

I just noticed that the sovereign in the Tuffleyverse timeline and the
Holy Britainian Emperor from Code Geass have the same name - Charles.
So I postulated the characters from CG to the Tuffleyverse.  The honours
I postulate to be most likely for the characters if the Iles hadn't
fallen to Napoleon.  And I wouldn't be surprised if in the Tuffleyverse
Japan there was a very skilled pilot named Suzaku Kururugi.

JBrewer@webtv.net

"Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
strive to be someone other than an asshole."