Prev: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon..... Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC

Re: [GZG] India in the GZG-Verse

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:41:33 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] India in the GZG-Verse

James Moore wrote:

>Ok, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but where does
India
>fit into the Tuffley-verse? I've seen where it is listed as part of the

>ESU, but that doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me.

The timeline in FT2 only states that the ESU *invades* the sub-continent

(in 2051)... not that it manages to actually *conquer* it.

The DS2 timeline claims that the ESU of the 21st and 22nd centuries
consists of "China, Russia and most of Central Asia" - which doesn't
include the sub-continent.

And, of course, there is one GZGverse major power that doesn't have its
territories explicitly described anywhere, yet which obviously has a
major
high-tech resource base independent of any of the other major powers -
the
UNSC.

All in all, I suspect that India is in fact *not* part of the ESU :-/

Regards,

Oerjan
orjan.ariander1@comhem.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon..... Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC