Prev: Re: [GZG] Picture Perfect Planet Next: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC

[GZG] Hello Everyone

From: "Ian's CM Address" <vulture.cm@d...>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 22:35:18 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: [GZG] Hello Everyone

everyone

This is a quick hello, as I just recently joined the
listing.  From the GZG
ranges I'm into the 15mm which I use with the Beamstrike rules.

Hope
to contribute to the discussions from time to time.

Jon love your most
recent stuff especially all the Grav kit.  The new VTOL
looks v nice, I'll have to get myself one of those for X-Mas...   :)

Regards to all

Ian

P.S.   I've lots of photos of 15mm stuff
(some GZG grav stuff and figures
are in there) in a couple of albums on my photo sharing web site:

http://community.webshots.com/user/Vulture_suc4

Prev: Re: [GZG] Picture Perfect Planet Next: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC