Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale?

Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale?

From: "Zoe Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:20:52 +0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale?

>On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
wrote:
>> I've always hated anything but 1:1 for miniature gaming purposes.
>
>Quick question, since I don't play in this scale: have you noticed any
>scale creep at 1:1? I would think that this is an advantage at this
>scale, though flocking and painting the terrain would take weeks
>without a helicopter.

I have noticed some scale creep - the human figures are certainly taller
now than they were when I was young.

I've found an excellent alternative to flocking in this scale by the
way.
Apart from the usual quick-to-apply but expensive AstroTurf, you can get
more compact item, called "seeds" from many stores. It takes almost no
time
to apply, but may take over a year to completely cure, or "grow" as the
maker puts it.

Zoe

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale?