Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? Next: Re: [GZG] Future War Commander

Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale?

From: "Damond Walker" <damosan@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:47:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale?

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 6:31 AM, Phillip Atcliffe
<atcliffe@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Michael R. Blair wrote:

> Is there really _that_ much difference in size?

The short answer to your question is yes...it does make a difference.

Your typical 28mm figure tends to be somewhat "heroically"
proportioned compared to your standard true 25mm figure.  My GW IG
figures look like muscle bound brutes standing next to their anemic
GZG 25mm brothers.  Same story for Foundry and Copplestone.  I can
live with that because they're toys and I like to game.  I do know
some folks who will not mix 25mm and 28mm figs on the table.

D.

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? Next: Re: [GZG] Future War Commander