Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?) Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:54:45 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

On Wed, October 15, 2008 23:52, Tom B wrote:
> 1) Is there anyone else who is still a 25mm player? Are there many of
us
> left? Is anyone choosing to buy 25mm over 15mm nowadays when buying
new
> stuff?

All my SF[1] stuff is either 6mm or 25mm, and it's going to stay that
way for the foreseeable future. Pretty much everything you said
in your intro applies to me - I have several 25mm armies (I could
field a company worth of both NSL and FSE), and I plan to buy some
more in the near future.

I won't be moving to 15mm. Given how much time I actually have to
play, not buying any more figures if everyone stopped producing
25mm is actually a preferable option to changing scales.

[1] My historical/fantasy collection is 28mm.

--
Be seeing you,		  http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			  xmpp:sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?) Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)