Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?) Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

From: "Evyn MacDude" <infojunky@c...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:41:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

> So, to my questions:
>
> 1) Is there anyone else who is still a 25mm player? Are there many of
us
> left? Is anyone choosing to buy 25mm over 15mm nowadays when buying
new
> stuff?

I went the other way about 8 years ago.

> 2) Are most 25mm players biting the bullet and migrating to 15mm? Or
> resisting that transition?

Went mostly whole hearted. Still flogging off bits and pieces to this
day.

Why. Because of the continual size creep of 25mm is basically dead in
the
industry. Most people are producing 28mm+ sized figures now. Now don't
get
me wrong there are some very nice figures coming out, but the tabletop I
need to to make them look kinda right with the odd vehicle thrown in has
vastly expanded.

Now for the record if I could get a wide variety of 6mm character
figures I
would seriously consider yet another scale change. As most of my game
are SF
skirmish smaller, allows for more range to exist on the table.

--
Evyn

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?) Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)