Prev: Re: [GZG] UPDATE Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG new 15mm and FT ships! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and

Re: [GZG] UPDATE Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG new 15mm and FT ships!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:15:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] UPDATE Re: [OFFICIAL] GZG new 15mm and FT ships!

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>>  Further to earlier postings, all the new items are NOW UP ON THE
>>  STORE and ready to be ordered!  :-)
>
>I must say, I like the look of the strike carrier.
>Is this it, or can we expect more goodies before the end of october?
>:-)

This will be all until next month, Frits - we now have to work on
getting stock levels up ready for the Leeds show on the 26th, so
there won't be any more new releases until sometime in November. I
wanted to have enough of a mix of classes for the ScanFed ready in
one batch that people could start building fleets, then the next
release a little way down the line will begin to fill in the gaps.

So you can use your voucher now!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)