Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and

Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@x...>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 14:54:04 +1100 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

have bought several Forgeworld items from different ranges over the
years including quite a few of their 1/300 aircraft. I have had some of
the thin parts a bit warped but that's not unique to Forgeworld resins.

In I found the kits free of significant issues. Some of the thin
elements are subject to warping but hat seem normal with resin.

Maybe the orginal poster just got a bad batch