Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and FT....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:42:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and

t's see if my email is getting to the list or not :-/ )

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Allan Goodall
<agoodall@hyperbear.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 6) HKs out of Terminator
>
> Yeah, here's another vote for "not-Terminators"! (The metallic type;
> the human looking ones are easy to do with existing models.)

Already some existing out there.

http://www.15mm.co.uk/Automatons.htm

I've got several of the HK flyers and two squads worth of the humanoid
automatons. They look pretty good, even with my painting style. :-D

Mk