Prev: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures.... Next: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures....

Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:34:22 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

G'day,

They had a wee bit of flash on some figs, but not much, so were pretty
clean. I washed (and let dry) mine before priming (I vaguely remember
being told this was important for some kinds of figs before painting,
not sure if I really need to in this case but it didn't hurt at least as
the figs painted up real nice)

Cheers

Beth