Prev: [GZG] More re [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon! Next: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures....

[GZG] Some thoughts on robots worthy of having minis

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 18:19:52 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Some thoughts on robots worthy of having minis

b Disposal/Disarming Bots (Tracked and wheeled)
http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=bomb+robot&btnG=Search+Images&gbv
=2

Some interesting armed bots:
http://www.defensereview.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=718
http://www.barbelith.com/topic/25994
http://futurismic.com/2007/10/08/us-army-asks-for-more-killer-robots-in-
iraq/

One too cool to omit:
http://www.robotster.org/page/8/

Huge pile of flying bots (including helo and frisbee of death varieties
as
well as predators, etc), also further down some neat autonomous ground
systems for recce:
http://www.defensetech.org/archives/cat_drones.html
(also Big Dog, Bomb bots, off road ground bots (very cool), even some
maritime bots)

And last but not least:
http://www.thechiefsource.com/hello/250/2932/1024/robot.jpg

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead."  --  Thomas Paine

   Thomas Paine

Prev: [GZG] More re [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon! Next: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures....